Are you passionate about brand and design? Cancer Fund for children is recruiting for a Graphic Design and Marketing Officer to join our Communications Team on a one year fixed term contract.
If you are a team player, with strong experience in graphic design and good attention to detail we want to hear from you.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Events and Campaigns
1. Working closely with the Events and Campaigns Officer successfully research, implement, deliver and evaluate a marketing plans for a programme of fundraising events and campaigns, and support new campaigns as they are developed and launched.
2. Working with the Communications Manager produce graphics to support Cancer Fund for Children awareness campaigns.
3. Providing design and communications support for third party events including charity partners and major donors.
4. Design for marketing collateral in support of fundraising and campaigns ensuring that an agreed marketing budget and key messages are adhered too.
5. Ensure all campaign photography is to a high standard and brand guidelines are followed.
6. Provide regular updates to the Communications Manager and Fundraising Team as required and produce reports showing the impact of marketing and communications initiatives in order to inform future strategy.
1. Edit, develop and manage the event section of the charity’s website using WordPress CMS, optimising landing pages for search engine score.
2. Responsible for producing innovative design across, digital, mobile and social media platforms.
3. Responsible for implementing social media campaigns across the charities main channels to support fundraising events, feeding into the charity’s overall content calendar.
4. Working with the Events and Campaigns Officer produce artwork for donor communications relevant to fundraising events and campaigns.
5. Coordinate digital analytical tools in order to support the strategy behind content production, assess impact and identify development opportunities.
6. Working with Cancer Fund for Children’s digital agency ensure that Google Ad campaigns are implement in support of events and campaigns.
1. Ensure design concepts are in line with Cancer Fund for Children’s brand guidelines
2. Responsible for the design of Cancer Fund for Children materials including newsletters, services literature and impact reports.
Visit our website for application process.
Sign up to our newsletter to get updates about jobs delivered right to your inbox.