You have broad digital experience including website design, digital content, digital asset creation, email, and a strong understanding of user experience.Cloudsmith is looking for an exceptional Digital Designer to join our Creative Services function within the marketing team. Reporting to our CMO, this is a hands-on role combining oversight of design projects from end-to-end and guiding junior designers in their work.In the fast-moving world of SaaS branding, you'll have your finger on the pulse of the latest design trends and work collaboratively with the existing creative team to bring concepts to life, delivering beautiful designs which are always grounded in sound strategic thinking - and sometimes pop-culture awesomeness.
- Lead the development of concepts and ideas across all visual outputs.
- Design creative campaigns with a focus on data visualisation, infographic design, video, interactive designs & UX.
- Interpret a marketing brief and translate ideas into sketches, wireframes, mockups and interactive prototypes
- Lead design projects, manage feedback and delivery times.
- Help grow and evolve the Cloudsmith brand.
- Present design work with confidence to stakeholders.
- Mentor junior team members, offer them guidance, and help grow a collaborative culture within the team.
- Be up to date with visual trends across design.
- Work alongside internal brief owners to really drive creative solutions.
About You, The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years experience in an in-house role as part of a design team; SaaS/B2B experience a plus.
- Proven track record as a Designer, leading multiple concepts from scratch.
- A strong eye for detail and a master at layout and typography
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator & Adobe Suite.
- Can work well in a fast paced environment and adhere to meeting deadlines and work across multiple projects.
- Ability to grow and develop a brand.
- A passionate, creative thinker focused on design, ideation and language.
- Have a strong portfolio that demonstrates an ability to design for a broad range of digital areas including web, social media, campaign content, and video.
- Experience in web and UI/UX design is a plus.
- Work remotely in the UK or Ireland.
For excellent candidates like you, expect an incredible opportunity and compensation:
- Competitive salary based on experience, plus share options!
- 35 days annual leave (incl. public holidays), plus 10 days full sick pay.
- Flexible working policies, private health insurance, and great pension contributions.
- Budget for getting setup (to include a powerful laptop, renewable every 3 years).
We’re an equal opportunities employer who does not discriminate against age, sex, gender, pronouns, race, disability, pregnancy, marital or parental status, political ideology, creed, sexual orientation, or religious background, etc. Your ability and passion are infinitely more important to us.
Cloudsmith is committed to supporting Covid-19 vaccinations. We encourage our employees and their family members to get vaccinated, as it is the best way to limit the spread of COVID-19 and keep you, your family, our workforce and communities healthy.