We are looking for a Senior Product Designer with a strong emphasis on User Experience and User Interface design. This role will work within our design team and partner closely with our clients to deliver customer-friendly product solutions, modular components, prototypes and animations. You know the ropes.
As part of our growing design team, you will play a key role in designing the next generation of digital products and solutions. You will spend the majority of your time designing digital experiences and contributing to our overarching culture of delivering quality. In return, we can offer varied, challenging work in a supportive and creative environment.
When applying, please do shout loud and proud about your previous work. We need to see your CV and your portfolio of work to be considered for this role.
Day to Day
- You'll be embedded in a cross-functional team and work closely with Design Systems, Documentation, and Prototypes.
- You'll create standards and guidelines that help to unify our customer's digital experiences.
- You'll be an advocate for design and proactively promote its benefits.
- You'll work with PMs, Engineers, and internal stakeholders to explore opportunities that lead to meaningful outcomes.
- You'll promote collaboration and consistency and work with other designers to solve problems and create beautiful experiences.
- You'll be aware of business goals, risks, and engineering possibilities and work within constraints, knowing when to make trade-offs.
- You'll use your facilitation skills to bring people together to explore and ideate.
- You'll proactively communicate your ideas and present work to internal stakeholders for review.
- You'll be part of our growing design community, participating in meaningful design discussions, including crits, forums, and drop-ins.
Need to have
- You have at least 4-5+ years of experience.
- You're familiar with fundamentals, components, and patterns.
- You have experience working with a design system and have created new components and supporting documentation.
- You have experience using the latest tools and software such as Figma and Sketch.
- You have a track record of designing user interfaces for complex applications, translating user requirements into elegant, usable solutions.
- You understand the importance of seeing the bigger picture to create the best user experience possible.
- You're a natural collaborator and take an empathetic approach to your design work and your working relationships.
- You can demonstrate digital design fundamentals.
- You're articulate and can confidently present your design rationale.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating the above.
- Eligible to live and work in the UK.
Nice to have
- Past experience in consulting
- A good understanding of HTML / CSS
- A constant drive to stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments
- Past experience working with digital products
- Excellent salary + annual bonus
- Flexible working + work from home
- 35 days annual leave
- Health insurance + life assurance
- Personal hardware budget
- 8% pension
- Bike to work scheme
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation.