We train more doctors and nurses than anyone else in the world. Help us change the face of healthcare.
MedAll ensures that healthcare professionals have access to the best medical education - from anywhere.
The World Health Organisation explains that we need to train 18 million more healthcare professionals by 2030, but we simply don’t have enough medical schools to keep training them in the same way. In the UK, our technology powers virtual training for over a third of medical students and a fifth of postgraduate doctors, but internationally it’s used by medics in over 100 countries and is trusted by hundreds of medical organisations on every continent.
Join us as we make the world a healthier place, by helping the most driven and passionate professionals receive the best education possible - no matter where they live and work.
About the role: Head of Growth
We're seeking a bold, analytical, and creative Head of Growth. If you understand the value of data, thrive on experimentation, and you are organised and logical, we would encourage you to apply.
Our Head of Growth reports to the CEO and is focused primarily on B2B expansion of our core product alongside an Engine of Growth. We are experimenting with numerous channels and have achieved rapid product led growth. You will bring together our various experiments and initiatives under one strategy, consolidate our reporting, and anchor our engine of growth for the next 2-3 phases of the company’s development.
- Devise and execute growth strategies and tactics with senior leadership, using technology to research and automate customer outreach in an Account-based Marketing Strategy that integrates closely with Sales
- Own, organise, and grow our business funnel, building relationships and trust with senior leaders at our customers’ organisations
- Experiment with a variety of growth tactics and channels, measuring their impact and gathering successful initiatives into a more comprehensive strategy for business development across the organisation
Not sure you fit all of these? We’d encourage you to apply anyway. At MedAll we hire for strength, not lack of weakness.
- Ambitious and driven, with a "growth" mindset that revels in the results of your work. You are highly analytical, creative in your approach to growth, and a problem-solver at heart, and you are a self-directed leader.
- Empathetic, able to deeply understand our users, and genuinely excited about our product and mission. You have a strong desire to work at a high growth startup, where life can be fast-paced but where the stakes and rewards are many.
- Organised and diligent at information management, data and funnel analytics, and overall reporting - you see its value and wield it as a tool to help others understand.
- A relationship builder with excellent communication skills, with the ability to listen to our users carefully, to ask the right questions, to empathise with them and understand their point of view
- Tenacious - when something doesn't work, rather than getting disheartened you double down and relish in solving the problem. You work closely with others, collaborate and build meaningful and trusting relationships easily.
- You will be joining one of the UK's fastest growing companies and you will see the impact your work is having on solving a real and important problem around the world.
- You’ll get to work with a world-class, passionate, smart and driven team - from surgeons to engineers, from community builders to designers- and everything in between.
- You’ll be making decisions that matter- you will have autonomy and responsibility for your work direction
- You’ll be able to work in a flexible environment - you can work remotely or from our shared office space
- Regular team lunches
- Pension Plan
- 28 days of leave a year PLUS public holidays
- Another day off for your birthday!
- Attractive Share Option Plan
You can find out more about working with us here.
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 plus significant stock option scheme