We face a crisis in healthcare - are you ready to build the product to solve the problem?
The world needs to train 18 million more healthcare professionals by 2030. At MedAll we’re on a mission to solve this healthcare crisis by making great healthcare training more accessible to every healthcare professional, everywhere.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of the team building a highly networked product with strong product-led-growth. In the UK our technology already powers virtual training for over a third of medical students and a fifth of postgraduate doctors. Internationally it's used by medics in over 100 countries and is trusted by hundreds of medical organisations in every continent.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Product Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. Product Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- You will be joining early in one of the UK's fastest growing companies - genuinely, check out this article
- You will see the impact your work is having on solving a real and important problem around the world.
- You’ll get to work with a world-class, passionate, smart and driven team - from surgeons to engineers, from community builders to designers- and everything in between.
- You’ll be making decisions that matter
- A flexible working environment - you can work from home or from our shared office space
- Regular team lunches - on us!
- Pension Plan
- 28 days of leave a year PLUS public holidays
- Another day off for your birthday!
- Training & Development
- Attractive Share Option Plan
- You can find out more about working with us here.