Texthelp is a global leader in the development of literacy and accessibility software. The company employs over 300 staff across 2 separate divisions, Education & Workplace with offices in the UK, US, Australia, Norway, Denmark and Sweden. Our purpose is to help everyone understand and be understood. We want to see a world where difference, disability or language are no longer barriers.
We can only achieve this and continue to grow by having great, engaged, talented, developed, accountable people, working in the right culture using agile methods. We pride ourselves on our core values that are embedded within our culture. These are fun, curiosity, tenacity, empowerment, respect and integrity.
We are restructuring our design team within our marketing department, and we’re hiring for two new roles. We are looking for a graphic designer who will help tell our story, communicate our vision and explain the value of our products. Working closely with other design and content team members, you will produce design creative for social, email, events, and our website(s). You will help to drive engagement with target audiences across the customer lifecycle.
You’ll have a flair for design & illustration, and you’ll be confident in communicating your design concepts to stakeholders. We're looking for someone with a growth mindset, who is passionate about their craft and has an obsessive attention to detail.
● Create design assets (images, graphics, illustrations, animations and video) for our social channels, websites, emails, and events.
● Responsible for the curation of design assets on all our social media channels.
● Contributing to the creative planning of campaigns and events.
● Support the definition, maintenance and evolution of our design system.
● Comprehensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator & Photoshop, and/or other visual design tools e.g. Sketch or Figma
● Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premiere and InDesign
● Experience in creating design content for social media
● Experience of motion graphics / 2D animation
● Experience designing for accessibility
● Basic knowledge of video editing
● Passion for solving problems with design
● Good listener
● Team player
● Self starter
● Growth mindset
If you think you have what we are looking for please email a tailored CV aligned to the requirements, along with a portfolio of work to email@example.com by the closing date of 5PM Friday 8th April 2022.
Sign up to our newsletter to get updates about jobs delivered right to your inbox.